For over 36 years, I have devoted my practice to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. Specializing in investment, estate, and retirement planning for high-net worth individuals. My goal is to provide provable optimum solutions to help my clients achieve their unique financial objectives, whether business or personal.
As a Macroeconomic Wealth Advisor, I help my clients make smart decisions with their money. My model has proven to build my clients’ assets so they can enjoy maximum income during retirement, while providing the protection needed so my clients can leave their heirs with full cost recovery. With this verifiable process, every recommendation is targeted, effective and personal to each of my clients. When it comes to protecting your family, lifestyle, and assets; success is the ONLY option!
To ensure the utmost client-centric approach, I have positioned my support team to provide personalized attention in assisting clients. Over the years, I have concentrated on developing long lasting relationships with clients, endeavoring to exceed their expectations, thus becoming a lifelong trusted resource.
- More than 36 years of experience as a Registered Representative
- Graduate of Financial Planner Program, Long Island University at C.W. Post
- CFP® — Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC® — Chartered Financial Consultant
- CLU® — Chartered Life Underwriter
- Member of Financial Planning Association
Products & Services
- Wealth Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Life Insurance Strategies
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- IRA Consolidation
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Tax Efficient Distribution Strategies
- Business Continuation and Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.