I joined Empire Wealth Strategies, a comprehensive financial services firm, in 2005. I specializes in tax advantaged Life Insurance Strategies and Life Insurance Audits as well as Retirement Accumulation Strategies, Retirement Distribution Strategies, Survivor Needs Analysis Services, Life Insurance Policy Audits and Business Continuation Strategies.
My main objective is to help my clients achieve survivor and retirement security in a realistic way that will meet their financial needs today and in the future. If my client walks away from our working together feeling comfortable and satisfied with the work we have accomplished, I have achieved my goal.
- 14 Years in the Insurance Business with Life Planning Group
- Hofstra University, BA, BCIS
- Penn Mutual Royal Blue Conference Leader in Client Services Winner: 2005, 2008, 2009.
- Rookie of the Year- Life Planning Group in 2005
- 19 Years as the former Head Equipment Manager with the New York Islanders
- Joe lives in Holbrook with his wife Dorothy and two children Joseph and Caroline.
- Co-founder of the Lee & Aidan McMahon foundation
- Professional Skate Sharpener for 30+ years for NHL and youth hockey.