Debra Clark, CFP®, was born in Montpelier, VT and is a 1998 graduate of Norwich University. She is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of HTK with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Debra is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and holds FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 registrations. Debra specializes in managing portfolios for high net worth individuals, sole proprietors and small businesses.
Debra’s field of expertise encompasses a wide range of financial planning and portfolio management strategies, including:
- Implementing investment strategies to help reduce estate and income tax liabilities
- Charitable gifting strategies
- Retirement income planning
- Analyzing investment portfolios for suitability based upon modern portfolio theory
- Analysis and implementation of alternative 401(k) platforms for business owners
Debra currently lives in Wilton, CT., and has three sons.