Through my work with individuals and businesses since 1995, I have extensive personal and professional experience. This includes various professional designations, along with licenses to sell a variety of investment and insurance products.
Granata & Associates is dedicated to developing lasting relationships with each of our clients. Our goal is to help you assess your financial goals and participate in the management of your finances.
One of the benefits of working with Granata & Associates is our ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized program that we can provide is a roadmap for working towards a more secure financial future.
We look forward to providing our expertise to help you pursue your financial goals.
Education & Qualifications
- Fordham University, BS Chemistry
- Registered Representative & Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend, & Kent, Inc.
- American College, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter
- Certified Financial Planner CFP®
- Comprehensive Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- Family Wealth Management
- Closely Held Business Planning
Founder of Granata & Associates, specializing in advising high net worth clientele by designing and implementing strategies which focus on growing and protecting wealth.