What does a great life mean to you?
YOU COULD ACHIEVE MORE
The place to make a difference.
We embrace a holistic planning approach based on our core belief of educating people to make smarter financial decisions. Our firm’s culture of “family first” in an entrepreneurial environment truly makes Empire Wealth Strategies a distinctive haven for our own family of advisors and staff. Crain’s New York Business also recognized this exceptional culture, and awarded our firm Top 100 Best Places to Work in NYC for 2014 and again in 2015. This spirit of team work and collaboration benefits new people joining our firm who desire to build a purposeful financial advisory practice of their own.
Not sure which career path might be the best for you?
To better help you understand the role of a financial advisor, as well as what it means to own your own business, to be a true entrepreneur, take a look at our career journey. It’s a chance to explore a new career, and see what a difference an advisor can make.
Our home away from home.
At EWS we understand you spend more time at work then you do in any other area of your life. That is why we strive to make sure that our workplace is an open environment in which our employees feel comfortable, creative, and forward thinking. We are dedicated to standing out amongst our competitors as a company that truly cares about its employees and its customers.
Our team in our newly renovated space with Penn Mutual CEO, Eileen McDonnell
- Caribbean Party lunch Having fun at our summer event.
- Mardi Gras celebration lunch Mardi Gras wouldn’t be the same without masks and photos.
- Halloween party Where costumes were definitely encouraged
- Toys for Tots EWS donation to the charity to give gifts to children at the holidays.
- Ugly Sweater contest Participants competed for the best ugly sweater during the office holiday event that also featured a cookie contest.
- Coming together Our team in our newly renovated space with Penn Mutual CEO, Eileen McDonnell
- Back to School Lunch to celebrate August and the back to school season.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Rainbows, shamrocks and leprechauns could be found at the green celebration.
- Rugby Stout Viewing Party Watching the USA Eagles vs the Harlequins during the World Cup.
- Operation Backpack The agency came together to buy school supplies for a local school program.